Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Honey, Don't Forget to Shut Off the Electric Toothbrush Before You Leave the House!"

Funny, but I did almost walk away from one while it was still vibrating on the sink counter. But maybe that is because of the odd experience just before that.

The Odd Experience
In preparation for shaving my face, I was (wastefully I guess, sorry AL G.)running the water to allow it to get hot. Grabbed the can of shaving cream and gave it a couple of shakes. Placed it back on the counter, yawned and vigorously scratched my very dry head of hair.I then reached down under the tap to test the temperature and...wow...zap!...received an electric shock, spark and all, from the water.
I guess it makes sense, with the dry hair rub and all. I can remember rubbing inflated balloons on my shirt and amazing the uninitiated by having the balloon adhere to a wall.

Okay,so I guess this post is an add-on to an earlier one (see "Static Electricity is Gonna Get You" 11/29/06) about the "car door spark shock".
Talk to you soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home