Friday, December 01, 2006

The Pulse Right Now

As I mentioned yesterday, I present to you today my first 5 findings
as a result of clicking the "Next Blog" link on our eBlogger pages:


Posted: Thurs Nov 30, 2006 on "Sync.sound.cinema"
Wilhelm the Ubiquitous
YouTube insert of the most famous scream in movie sound history.

Posted: Fri Dec 1, 2006 on "The Malaysian"
Remove Racists from the Education Department
Concerning the Malaysian Education ministry's policy of inculcating integration in national schools.

Posted: Thurs Nov 30, 2006 on "Mimi Writes......."
Christmas Song Meme, Cuddles and other Such Nonsense
Mimi lists her top 5 favorite Christmas songs.

Posted: Thurs Nov 30, 2006 on "Postcards from the Edge" (lost the link, sorry)
Barking Seals in Finland
Language is awkward for an English speaking woman visiting Helsinki, Finland and an imaginary group of Finnish speaking people can sound like the barking seal noise.

Posted: Thurs Nov 30, 2006 on "Random and Odd"
Stuff Portrait Fridays
Kristine Stone's Friday Photography challenge to capture 3 topics:
1. Something that makes you go "hmmmm"
2. Something sweet
3. Something retro

2 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd said...

awwww, this is how you found me???

That is awesome!!

I'm glad you're on board. You should play, your photography is fantastic!! You can take it as far as your imagination will let you.

I get a lot of people that just want to take the picture and share...others like to make it a challenge. I love it when people take it and run with it and make me look at the subject in a different light.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks for mentioning me in your blog! I enjoyed reading your page.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home