Friday, January 05, 2007

"He Married a Polish Girl

So There'll be Kilbasi at the Wedding"
So this aquaintance revealed this info to me and I started thinking...
oh, my God!
What if an Italian, for instance, enjoyed Irish food or and Irishman enjoyed Italian food. Would they be disgraced? oR A POLISHMAN ENJOYED aSIAN FOOD AND AN aSIAN ENJOYED kILBASI...OH, MY gOD, EVEN THE UPPER-LOWER CASE IS UPSET!!!
Someone help me here. Is this a possible revolutionary change like the weather?
Why do we think we all must have our ethnicity be our tatoo? Can we drift over into other camps and still be human?
I'm vegetarian...can I dabble into some vegan fair and still be who I am?

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Hi, Carl, thanks for stopping by my site. Looking around here and on your photo site, I wondered if you have met OddMix? He also hosts a weekly photography meme,the weekend words challenge. He's a good guy, go see him:
http://oddmix.wordpress.com/

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home